Headlines News :
Coming Soon- Thousands contacts of Kashyap Samaj from INDIA

Ramsharan Kewat

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 4 June 2013 | 04:40



Name
Ramsharan Kewat
Address
East Pateri near Hotel USA
Akaash ganga nagar post Mahadeva
Satna, Madhya pradesh 485001
India
Marital Status
Married
Email
Gender
Male
About Ramsharan Kewat
I am a teacher. I work for social development of majhi like mallah,kewat,navik and nishad samaj in madhyapradesh. My organization work for these caste to developed their social reform like education, heath, culture, politics, business. for more detail visit my blog- majhivikas.blogspot.com. please follow my blog and help me.
Phone
982-726-9490
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Praveen Kashyap
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2013. Kashyap Samaj - All Rights Reserved
Originally Designed by Praveen Kashyap